If you ever experience any of the following, it is important to see a Podiatrist, who can help to alleviate your symptoms and recognise the potential warning signs of other problems:
- Fungal infections that cause thickened, discoloured, flaking ugly toenails
- Tired, aching and sore feet
- Corns and callouses
- Thick and ingrown toenails
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Pigeon toes
- Warts, tinea and foot odour
- Achilles pain
- Ankle, leg and knee pain
- Stress fractures and shin splints
- Sporting or occupational injuries
- Orthotic therapy (including affordable 'off the shelf' as well as specialist 'custom' options)
- Diabetic and arthritic related problems
- Children's postural problems and growing pains
The good news is that most foot problems can be simply treated to reduce your discomfort before it ends up compromising your quality of life, so act now and book an appointment.
Make an appointment today at one of my Tammy Davis Podiatry clinics.
- Bendigo. Condon St
- Heathcote. Hospital St
- Kangaroo Flat. Healthworks High St
- Inglewood. Grant St
- Maldon. Hospital St
Tammy Davis Podiatry services the city of Bendigo and the towns of Inglewood, Heathcote and Maldon.
Bendigo's trusted family & sport podiatrist
Put your feet in professional hands.
It's important that you take very special care of your feet and your children's growing feet. Your feet can affect the alignment of the rest of your body causing pain in the knees, legs, hips and back. Your feet can even cause headaches and chronic pain. The podiatrists at Tammy Davis Podiatry in Bendigo are experts in correcting foot problems of all kinds. Get the best care possible for your feet at Tammy Davis Podiatry; after all, you have a lot riding on them!